Thursday, March 8, 2007

OH NO!!! IT'S THE WICKED WITCH!


Okay...okay...so I didn't see a real "witch". Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! But, I MAY have something even scarier...CANCER.


Those aren't witch warts in the photos. Those are my sores from frostbite and my massive mammary tumor. I really am a lucky dog. Most people wouldn't give me a second thought, let alone a second chance! The wonderful people at IBR will NOT turn away a sick dog!

I heard my Foster Mom and her Munchkin saying their prayers last night! I even heard them crying but I didn't let them know that I was eavesdropping! They couldn't believe how a wonderful dog (ME, Dorothy) could get so sick! I just know they will do their best to help me! Until then, I will play with the other dogs, soak up all of the love and attention, and act like a very healthy dog!

No comments: