Sunday, March 11, 2007

SURGERY DAY!



Today is the day of my surgery! I can't wait to feel better! I have turned into a good eater because I know that I need to keep my strength up! Lisa reported to my Foster Mom that I was howling on Sunday! I couldn't help myself...I am so excited to start my new life as a very spoiled IBR dog! I just had to howl to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for my recovery!

I must be a really special dog because so many people care about me. I sure hope my Foster Mom can get some sleep tonight because I know how much she worries about me! I saw the tears in her eyes when she had to leave me in IL. She'll never admit it, but I know what I saw! Wow! Someone loves me that much after knowing me for only 3 days! It just proves what I have known all along...I AM A GREAT DOG! Imagine how much love I have to give back to my new family!

Once I wake up from my surgery, I'll post an update for my cheering section!

THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING IBR GIVE ME A CHANCE TO LIVE A GREAT LIFE!

No comments: