Thursday, March 8, 2007

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE...VET!




In the morning, I am going to see the Veterinarian that helped my foster sister , Mazie! I will hold my head up high so I can show them that I am a strong dog! Please cross your fingers and paws and hope for good news! I have just found a life that is worth living! I have had a taste of "The Good Life" for less than 24 hours! I may sound a bit selfish but I want to experience many more good things! This foster thing is a blast! Until tomorrow... Lots of Setter Kisses From Me, Dorothy!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Get healthy, Dorothy! We will be sending lots of puppy prayers up to Heaven and that big Doggie Daddy in the sky... and if we can do anything for you, please let us know.

Love,

Liberty, Ellie and Logan (Karen's friend Lynne's canine kids)